6833Converting MS Word doc to HTML

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Mar 25, 2010
      Greetings,

      Stupidly I offered to help a friend out by putting up some material for him.
      He sent me a 290 page Word doc.

      Here is the .txt and .doc versions
      http://wildwonderfulwv.us/julian/docs/word-text/

      I would like to use this format:
      http://wildwonderfulwv.us/julian/all/index1.php

      The first text block is from the .txt version, the rest is copy and paste.

      Of course the Word to HTML conversion is garbage, so much so I cannot
      even figure out what half the code is.

      I would be satisfied with just getting <p></p> tags in and I can format
      the rest.

      Any ideas?
      Thanks,
      -Mike
      p.s. I sent a new post to the CLIPS forum an hour ago, but it has not
      shown up. Any problems with the list?
      --

      Morgantown WV

      www.EpicRoadTrips.us