6745Re: [NH] How do I search and replace (delete) all these?

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Jan 12, 2010
      yes Rudolf did what I planned to do ... if the li is the first and last
      thing on each line add the ^ at the start and the $ at the end.
      I hit send before I meant to :-)

      I think you need \r\n at the end if you want to get rid of extra returns
      or you can use \R in the current rendition of notetab, but not in 4.x I
      don't believe.

      Again you really would do yourself a favor to upgrade the program.