6744Re: [NH] How do I search and replace (delete) all these?

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Jan 12, 2010
      I don't know 4.5 and the regex engine in it ... you MUST upgrade to get
      regex help.

      Try replacing:
      \<li\>.*help \</li\>
      with nothing

      be sure regex (Regular Expressions) is checked. This would work in
      current notetab. Regular expressions have improved remarkably.

      Don

      ayla_z wrote:
      > I have a file with hundred of line items to delete
      > where the ? are in the line below they each have
      > completely different information..

      > Is there a way to tell NoteTabPro 4.5 to delete everything
      > that starts with "<li>" and ends with "help </li>"
      >
      > Thank you for your time and attention..

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic