6741Re: Just learning HTML, wanting to follow XHTML rules (toM. Rawley)

  • Blaine Clark
    Jan 4, 2010
      Another word about WORD, for those who use WORD to draft posts for
      WordPress, then paste the result into a WordPress app; That can cause
      WordPress to scramble rendering where the start and end tags are through
      complete and utter confusion. Try straightening that kind of mess out
      after it's hit the fan! (Sorry if that seems WORDy!)
      I use a clip to strip the extra tags out when I run across WORD to HTM
      disasters. It's not a good clip, I'm not up on using RegEx like I
      should, so it's a cumbersome clip that I have to run at least twice on
      each file, plus I use NoteTab crippled under Ubuntu/Wine. Which reminds
      me ... how often I've wished that NoteTab would be made compatible with
      Linux!!!

      Maybe for Christmas next year?
      Oh pleeeaaassse Santa?
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic