      From: fo2resthawkins <forrest@...>
      Subject: [NH] Just learning HTML, wanting to follow XHTML rules
      To: ntb-html@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, January 2, 2010, 3:02 PM

      I posted this in basic group, but perhaps it belongs here.
      I notice notetab pro does not generate XHTML 'proper' code. As a newbie I would like to write what is considered proper code. Is there a relatively easy way to modify what NT generates? e.g line break change to <br /> instead of <br>.

      Is it silly to want to do this?

      Thanks.