6713Re: [NH] Write Output From HTML Validator in Firefox

  • Ray Shapp
    Nov 24, 2009
      Hi Axel,

      <<I would rather mirror the whole site to my disk, edit locally and update
      when done. >>

      I'm not expressing myself clearly. I'm doing exactly as you are doing. I'm not
      looking for a way to upload to the web host. I'm just looking for a way to
      edit the source files on my local PC directly from within the clean-up screen
      of HTML validator in Firefox. I guess that's not possible if you also are
      copy/pasting the entire cleaned code into the source file.

      Thanks for responding.

      Ray Shapp
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic