6712Re: [NH] Write Output From HTML Validator in Firefox

    Nov 24, 2009
      Ray Shapp wrote:
      > The question to all: Can I do edits within the validator in
      > Firefox (on files which are on my local PC)?

      In that case the only way I'm aware of is the one you're using already,
      i.e. select all, copy to editor, save, upload. As far as I know there
      are no uploading capabilities in a browser, or rather only ones that
      require extra programs on the server as for forms.

      I would rather mirror the whole site to my disk, edit locally and update
      when done. That's the way I do everything anyway, the server is just a
      mirror of what I assembled locally.