6643Re: [NH] External CSS Style Sheet for Top Page

  • Margaret Peloquin
    Jun 6, 2009
      I've had good luck with the sample CSS templates from this site:
      http://www.dynamicdrive.com/style/layouts/category/C9/

      In addition, when you need to either refresh your knowledge or help to solve a
      particular coding issue, this is a good site to consult:
      http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp

      --
      === Margaret Peloquin, Head Librarian Eastview ===
      === Austin Community College, Austin, Texas ===