6639Re: [NH] External CSS Style Sheet for Top Page

  • Ray Shapp
    Jun 6, 2009
      To All,

      A slight correction to my previous post. In the example, I said, " if I have a
      total of twelve articles and departments, I will post thirteen files that
      month." In fact, in that example, I would post fourteen files. One file would
      be all-inclusive and the top page would contain links to articles and
      departments within that single file. Twelve files would be devoted to
      stand-alone articles and departments. The fourteenth file would be similar to
      the top page, but it would contain links to each of the twelve stand-alone

      Thanks for the help.

      Ray Shapp
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic