6605Re: [NH] Re: Newbie questions

    Apr 8, 2009
      hsavage wrote:
      > To show properly in the browser it must be a complete html
      > page, headers and all.

      Not so. I just tried this simple minded example:

      <H1>This</H1>
      <P>
      will be
      </P><BLOCKQUOTE>
      displayed.
      </BLOCKQUOTE>

      and it was displayed in my browser without saving beforehand. The
      only requirement is, it must be edited as NoName01.htm and NOT the
      default NoName01.txt. In my setup I get this through "New Web Page"
      but I believe the default for this command writes headers and all.

      Anyway, you can try it by using an empty <anyname>.htm and playing
      with that.