6600Re: Newbie questions

  • ubacanuba
    Apr 7, 2009
      Hey Guys...

      Thank you so much for your help. I tried setting the Internet browser to Internet Explorer, and I also used the "world with the magnifying glass" icon. I can get the code to go out to Internet Explorer, but it shows as code, not as a formatted web page.

      I think I must not be understanding how the html code works, as I can get the code to display in the browser, but not the resulting formatted page. The code works on the website I have it posted to, and displays as I formatted it, but it won't display the page directly in IE.

      Any other thoughts?

      Kindest Regards,
      Lor
      --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, Michael Rawley <rawley@...> wrote: