6597Newbie questions

  • ubacanuba
    Apr 7, 2009
      Hi all...

      I'm new to text editors and know enough html to get me in trouble--that's about it.

      I used a different text editor for awhile that would allow you to view the html document as a web page within the program.

      I can't for the life of me figure out how I might do that with notetab pro.

      Is there any way to view the html within Notetab Pro so I don't have to keep going out to the web to paste it into a viewer?

      Thanks--I'm betting this is an easy one.

      Lor
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic