6567Re: [NH] centering image for all monitors

    Jan 8, 2009
      Edward wrote:
      > Would you give me a web page site of yours

      There are two:
      http://axel.berger-odenthal.de/
      http://fdp-odenthal.de/pages/Technik.shtml

      The first is my own and as primitive and basic as it gets. The
      second is done for the local party and the page with the technical
      details is in English (as technical documentation ought to be IMHO).
      You'll notice I disregarded my own rule about font size and set it
      at 75% of the browser default (but using a relative size it can
      still be scaled). That's because the visual design is a faithful
      copy and ripoff of other party designs, though the code is mine,
      clean and validating.

      The technical sample is seriously out of date by now, but the main
      parts not changed.