6553Re: [NH] centering image for all monitors

  • sisterscape
    Jan 7, 2009
      Use - text-align: center; - on the containing div/element. Fixed positioning sucks IMO. Use % and that will allow your design flow to accommodate various monitor sizes and screen resolutions. Tables are also a big headache. Div are a better option IMO.