6538browser problems

  • Edward
    Dec 8, 2008
      I just looked in NoteTab.ini and could not find where you set up your choice of browser in the browser and other browser. My "other browser" works great but I cannot view the HTML in the "browser" It should be Internet Explorer but it will not work. I would like to see how it is setup when I make the choice of the firt browser. Thanks
      Ed Brown

      Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people,
      who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
      -- Sigmund Freud