6509Re: [NH] Few Fonts and most very strange

    Nov 9 5:17 PM
      Edward wrote:
      How do I load all the old fonts back into NoteTab Pro.

      As far as I know NoteTab has no fonts. The Windows fonts you used before
      were in your %windir% in the folder /fonts/ and had extensions of *.ttf
      and *.fon. Just grab all those and copy them over into the appropriate
      folder of Vista, whatever that may be, and you should be there.

      And you might want to switch your conservatism and progressivenees. I
      stick to good old Win98SE myself, but NoteTab 5.7 really is better than
      4.95 was and well worth the few bucks.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic