      From: Marcelo de Castro Bastos <mcblista@...>
      Subject: [NH] Display only part of an image?
      To: ntb-html@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 12:27 PM

      Here's a thing I'm not sure it's even possible, but I would like to find
      out:

      Is there a way to display only *part* of an image file in a Web page?
      For instance, if I have a 300 x 400 px photo, can I "crop" it in
      HTML/CSS in order to display just a smaller rectangle inside it (like
      one cropping 50 px from the top and left, and 100 px wide?)

      Marcelo

      -=-=-
      Where do you want to bug today?
      * TagZilla 0.066 on Seamonkey 1.1.11