6440Re: [NH] Looking for Resources

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Aug 3, 2008
      LaurieK wrote:
      > Well you head is in the right zone.. with me. and all I can do is pray for
      > you LOL.. Its such a scary place! hehehe
      > Thanks much for entertaining the idea.. Its truly appreciated.
      > Laurie
      What you are asking is not html at all.

      You submit a form to this page: /data/new_wb_lookup.asp

      That is undoubtedly a script that processes inquiry.

      You will get a lot further at clips, scripting or even off topic than on
      this list.

      If you search with google for something like this:
      asp database query

      You will get lots of hits.

      Without seeing your database and your query, I couldn't possibly be too
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic