      From: ntb-html@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-html@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of jmgledhill
      Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2008 5:21 PM
      To: ntb-html@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [NH] Looking for Resources

      What software are you using for your database? I'm not the one to help with
      a database in a website but before you get much help from Notetab, you will
      have to define what your database is, etc. Is it in MS Access, or Fox Pro,
      etc. It's an issue of sorting the records and much more information will be
      required. IMHO

      CYA, Joe