6425Re: [NH] NoteTab as a Portable Ap

  • Alec Burgess
    Jun 10, 2008
      On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 6:38 PM, algeddis <algeddis@...> wrote:

      > I like the concept of Portable Aps as in http://portableapps.com/
      > and personally see the future of where we have these little
      > 'thumb-usb' type devices on our belts and only need access to a pc
      > core. In any event, I want to put NoteTab Lite on my current thumb
      > drive as a portable ap. The last message I saw was a discussion was in
      > 2007. Is there anything new on this, any different ideas? Portable Aps
      > currently offers Komposer (a replacement of sorts for Nvu) and
      > NoteTab++ that personally do not match my personality (regardless of
      > how great they might really be...and they do seem good). NoteTab so
      > far fits me great for Notepad stuff and HTML stuff. Any insights
      > vastly appreciated.

      check out /USB switch in Notetab 5.x
      That's exactly what it is designed to allow.
      (Haven't used it myself - if problems post questions.)

      Doesn't really matter - but this is probably a topic for the
      main-yahoo Notetab group. This sub-group is more for how Notetab can
      be used to make HTML and CSS sing :-)

      --
      Regards ... Alec