6367Re: [NH] HTML Validator Extension

    May 12, 2008
      Ray Shapp wrote:
      > Am I misinterpreting what the options panel is saying?

      Possibly. I've set it to serial. That way it runs the W3C algorithm
      first and displays all true errors. After that it runs Tidy and
      displays its warnings. These I tend to ignore, because although not
      quite clean, they're usually there on pupose.
      It's things like an empty <P></P> which due to margin and padding
      gives me just the space I want without blowing up my stylesheets
      further with one more special case definition.

      > I'll probably stay with HTML Tidy only.

      I on the other hand could easily do without but need the true
      validation.