6340Re: [NH] Partial Success..

  • sisterscape
    May 6 8:59 PM
      I have never used that function but checked it just now. In creating
      the HTML page, it offers the choice of external or embedded styles. It
      does NOT create the stylesheet .css file. You have to do that
      yourself.

      Yeah, colors can be difficult and require a lot of trial and error and
      sometimes thinking 'outside the box' to come up with the right
      solution.

      Good luck with it and let us know how it goes.

      Sister

      --- woodysnomad <jmgledhill@...> wrote:

      > Back to where I was... the elimination of the h in href was an error
      >
      > when coping selected areas as was the body tag omission and thanks to
      >
      > some good eyes, correcting this got me back to orginal. I deleted
      > everything in the CSS pages except the body and link commands and
      > they
      > both work again except for the color isssue. It looks like I have to
      >
      > start playing with different colors and see if I can find something
      > that looks OK... The interesting thing is the in NoteTab, I clicked
      > on new pages under CSS1 and I got all that stuff in the template as
      > well as with a new HTML page. Thanks for all your great help...
      > CYA, Joe

      Be a better friend, newshound, and