6336More on Colors...

  • woodysnomad
    May 6, 2008
      Here is the actual code from my index sheet:

      <head>
      <title>NomadIndexPage</title>
      <link rev="made" href="mailto:jmgledhill@...">
      <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" ref="Style2.css">
      </head><br>

      <center><h1>My Stripper Canoe</h1></center><br>
      <center><h2><b>CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT</b></h2></center><br>

      Shortly after being exposed to water, I found myself in love with
      canoes.  From the

      Here is the actual code from my style sheet which I modified
      according to all the suggestions but it still comes up with a white
      background, black letters and blue links. The other style sheet with
      the background image didn't work either so I left it alone until I
      get the basics to work again. I am using NoteTab 5.61 and I also
      would like to know how to validate my code. I did not see anything
      in the help section on how to do this.

      <head>
      <title>StyleSheet2</title>
      <link rev="made" href="mailto:jmgledhill@...">

      body {background-color:#FFCC99;
      color:#660000;
      font-family:Tahoma,Sans-serif;
      font-weight:bold;
      font-size:90%; }

      a:link {color:#660000; background:transparent; font-weight:bold;
      font-family:Tahoma,Sans-serif; }
      a:visited {color:#000000; background:transparent; font-weight:bold;
      font-family:Tahoma,Sans-serif; }
      a:active {color:#663333; bacground:transparent; font-weight:bold;
      font-family:Tahoma,Sans-serif; }

      </head>

      It looks OK to me but I must be going blind or something... My web
      site is http://nomad17.home.comcast.net

      Still trying... CYA, Joe
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic