6335Re: [NH] Colors of link, vlink & alink when using a photo background.

    May 6, 2008
      sisterscape wrote:
      > In addition to what Marcelo listed (he beat me to it!). . .

      And I didn't even notice. Am I going balmy?
      That said, Joe, you really ought to validate your code and your
      stylesheets. If not for grossly wrong syntax then for all those
      nasty typos and missing brackets that creep in.

      In fact, if anything does not seem to work as expected, validation
      should always be the first step. If the code is valid, you can look
      for faulty logic, but if not, some tiny innocuous mistake might take
      ages to find on your own.