6278Re: [NH] Tidy config file

  • WV-Mike
    Nov 27 5:31 AM
      At 11:18 AM 11/26/2007 , you wrote:
      >My mistake, turns out that there IS an option in tidy.cfg to add extra
      >blank lines. It's
      >vertical-space:yes Marcelo

      I created a config file with just one line:
      * vertical-space:yes
      When Tidy was run, not only was the vertical-space not preserved, the text
      was wrapped.

      Here are some examples: http://EpicRoadTrips.us/pub/tidy/

      pre-tidy.html => As I like it.

      post-tidy-no-config.html => Removed white space, no .err generated

      * post-tidy-with-config.html =>White space removed, text wrapped at
      67/68th character
      post-tidy-with-config-html-err.txt => I have never seen this .err
      file before

      I cannot figure out what is going on here and I am ready to forget about this.
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic