6258Tidy config file

  • WV-Mike
    Nov 23, 2007
      I am running Tidy (latest version ) from NoteTabPro 4.5 with no
      configuration file.

      I was wondering if anyone can find what would be a representative Tidy
      config file for the default settings of TIDY.

      I looked around an I cannot find such a thing.
      There is a list for default settings here:
      http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html
      But I cannot convert this to a config file.

      If a config file is used will the settings be in addition to the default
      settings, or override them?

      The only thing I would like to change is the way Tidy strips blank lines.
      Currently, when I run Tidy it will change ^p^p or ^p^p^p to ^p

      I prefer the extra lines in my mark-up for ease of editing.

      Any thoughts on this?
      Thanks,
      -Mike

      _________________________________
      Check it out:
      www.EpicRoadTrips.us
      ~~~
      To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
      are to stand by the President , right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
      servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
      -Theodore Roosevelt ( 1859-1919) 2rth President of the United States and
      Winner of the 1906 Noble Peace Prize.
      ~~~
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic