6156Re: [NH] NoteTab and Safari

  • Bruce Meyers
    Oct 26 7:10 AM
      I am not sure exactly what you mean. I can open Safari, click on OpenFile and browse to any html file and open it. If you are talking about opening it through NoteTab, I do not know what to do, but just opening Safari (in XPHome) and then opening an html file is very simple for me. I do not have to make Safari the default browser.
      I do not find it difficult to open a browser directly rather than using "View In Browser" in NoteTab. I did nothing special to make this work after I downloaded Safari for Windows.
      Bruce Meyers

      Marcelo de Castro Bastos <mcblista@...> wrote:
      Did anybody figure out how to (easily) open a HTML file in Safari for
      Windows, WITHOUT resorting to making it the system's default browser? It
      would be very useful for testing code in KHTML... however, so far I
      have been unable to make Safari load a file from the command-line. I
      have been doing that with Opera, Mozilla and IE for years with no
      problems... it would be nice adding a fourth browser engine.

      Winter is nature's way of saying "up yours".
      * TagZilla 0.066 on Seamonkey 1.1.4

      Do You Yahoo!?