6152NoteTab and Safari

  • Marcelo de Castro Bastos
    Oct 20, 2007
      Did anybody figure out how to (easily) open a HTML file in Safari for
      Windows, WITHOUT resorting to making it the system's default browser? It
      would be very useful for testing code in KHTML... however, so far I
      have been unable to make Safari load a file from the command-line. I
      have been doing that with Opera, Mozilla and IE for years with no
      problems... it would be nice adding a fourth browser engine.

      Marcelo

      -=-=-
      Winter is nature's way of saying "up yours".
      * TagZilla 0.066 on Seamonkey 1.1.4
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic