6118Re: [NH] CSE HTML (Not) Validator - Giveaway-Of-the-day (ended)

  • John Zeman
    Aug 10, 2007
      --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, loro <loro-spam01-@...> wrote:
      > >Just for fun I used it to validate http://www.notetab.com/ - just a
      > >couple of errors.
      > I'm sure there are. But the errors aren't in Eric's HTML. They are in
      > CSE... (There are a few CSS errors due to the colored scrollbars

      Lotta I've been using the Pro version of CSE Validator for almost 6
      years now and it's never let me down yet. However it's vast, and I do
      mean vast configuration options, make it possible, even likely at
      first, to report errors when there really aren't any serious problems.
      Once you get it configured to your style of writing code, it's a
      godsend just as NoteTab is. The two programs work together
      marvelously, I usually validate all my html from within NoteTab using
      CSE, and only actually launch the GUI version of it in the event of an
      error. And of course I use a NoteTab clip to control all of that. :)

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic