6103OK What does this mean

  • Edward
    Jun 29 1:16 PM
      I thought I remembered that and I did remove it before your answer. However,
      there were some other errors which I have cleared up and now it looks like
      this.
      1.. Error Line 1, column 120: DTD did not contain element declaration for
      document type name .
      ...R/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">‚úČ

      2.. Error Line 2, column 42: document type does not allow element "html"
      here .
      in a context where it is not allowed. This could mean that you have
      incorrectly nested elements -- such as a "style" element in the "body"
      section instead of inside "head" -- or two elements that overlap (which is
      not allowed).

      One common cause for this error is the use of XHTML syntax in HTML
      documents. Due to HTML's rules of implicitly closed elements, this error can
      create cascading effects. For instance, using XHTML's "self-closing" tags
      for "meta" and "link" in the "head" section of a HTML document may cause the
      parser to infer the end of the "head" section and the beginning of the
      "body" section

      and the top of the document looks like this.

      <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

      I have one other error and it is on the last line, it says: error <html>
      document has not been opened. I think if I ever get the top one correct
      then that will clear up.