6094Re: [NH] http://home.comcast.net/~ebrown1927/Weatherford/test-pages/hello_world.html
- Jun 27, 2007On the last exciting episode, aired on 27/6/2007 18:43, Rudolf Horbas
invited the wrath of the gods by saying:
>Or, more accurately, you are trying to put divs inside a p and a span
> 2. You're not closing the p tag
> 3. You're not closing the span tag
(they ARE being closed below...)
- DIV is a block element;
- SPAN is a inline element;
- P is special case of a block element.
You see, you can't put block elements inside inline elements -- or
inside P elements, which are block, but cannot contain other blocks.
Conformity obstructs progress.
* TagZilla 0.066 on Seamonkey 1.1.2
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>