6063HTML slide show creators

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Jun 17, 2007
      Greetings,
      Anyone have suggestion for a simple on-line slide show creator?
      I need only the ability to build the slow, not storage, hosting or
      uploading abilities.
      My preference if for on which show thumbs in a row at the bottom and had
      both manual and automated shows with variable view times.
      I tried the MS PowerToys slide show but could not get it to work in
      advanced mode.
      There are quite a few out there so I hope some of you all have tried one or
      two and can let me know what you think.

      Thanks,
      -mike

      Check it out: