6053Re: [NH] IE7 won't display graphic other browsers will - reply to Ioro

  • Bruce Meyers
    May 30 6:53 AM
      Lotta,
      No, I can't today. It may be up soon. I write the pages but someone else has to use the FTP to put them up. I am actually embarrassed to have people look at this page, but I
      was sent a file written in Word and had to convert it so it could be seen at the site. I don't understand most of the code that was created by Word and then by NT-Std in converting it.
      I will post the URL when it is up.
      Bruce

      loro <loro-spam01-@...> wrote:
      Bruce Meyers wrote:
      >The resulting file is a "disaster" but it works except that a .gif file
      >that will be displayed in Firefox and Opera will not display in IE7.

      Can you post a URL where we can see this?