6028Re:Jim Hall, A Dear Friend....

  • gkluther
    May 15, 2007
      I didn't know Jim Hall, but I am sure I must have benefited from from his
      help early on when I first discovered NoteTab. I remember Jody was a big
      help, and yes, I tried my hand at clips. So I am sure I benefited from Jim
      as well. I am appreciative of those who help all of us newbies. Serving
      others is still the biggest thrill. May the sweet mercies of the Lord be
      with both families.

      Laurie mentioned Insight and I went to the Fookes site to see what Insight
      was. I didn't find it but am now curious to see what Insight was and what
      the relationship to Jim was.

      Thanks and sympathies.

      --
      "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
      sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

      "Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to
      accept God's final word on where your lips end." - Jerry Seinfeld