6023Jim Hall, A Dear Friend....

  • LaurieK
    May 14, 2007
      Dear Groups...

      I would be remiss if I did not say the following, (Thanks Loro for handling this as well). Jim made me promise some months ago that, when the time came, would I please notify the group of his passing.

      He emailed me last night to inform me it was time...unfotunately I am dealing with a personal family loss which took place last evening as well, so I did not catch the email until now.

      Jim Hall was an EXTRAORDINARY Man... you may not all know him if you are newer to the group but he has been here watching all along. When I first started using NoteTab, clips were a mystery to me. He tried as he might to help me, even created a Yahoo News Group dedicated to helping newbie clip writers. I'm not a programmer, he tried! :) Chuckled with me often too :)

      Although I never met him in person, he has been a constant in my life... I cannot express enough how much you will be MISSED, Jim. He has been there for me and for others for many years.

      We were in a very small beta testing group for many years as well, you other members, you know who you are.. and always there with helpful input on how to tweak and make things better. I grieve so hard today you have no idea.....Oh my God...

      Prayers go out to your wife and family.... good bye my friend, no more pain... you lived life and were at peace with all that has happened to you... may God and the saints take real good care of you... see you in the future, I hope.

      Please, take a moment... he was truly at peace, he had tied up ALL of his loose ends, he was ready... I promise you he attitude was fantastic to the end...

      For NoteTab, for Insight, 2007 has taken great people from us....

      Jim, Rest In Peace m'dear friend!
      Maybe Jody was there to greet him.... :)

      I bid you farewell, Jim.

      Laurie
      Oh my......