5947Re: [NH] Crediting a Photograph

    Mar 27, 2007
      Axel Berger wrote:
      > Don't know what I did wrong there,

      I still do not, but now it works all of a sudden, so the mistake must
      have been mine. This is from my current central stylesheet:

      HTML { margin-left:1em; margin-right:1em}
      BODY { margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; max-width:700px}

      I have found that while all browsers show unstyled pages alright they
      sometimes let the letters touch the left window border on styled ones,
      which is both ugly and makes text hard to read. That's what the margins
      in HTML are there to fix.

      Thanks for making me look at it again.