5943Re: [NH] Crediting a Photograph

    Mar 26, 2007
      Axel Berger wrote:
      >Don't know, I had that problem with the newest Firefox 1.5. Maybe it was
      >because I did not use width but just a max-width and wanted centering
      >when that was exceeded, but it didn't happen.

      It works with max-width. But the box is always expanded to the max-width.

      >OTOH I think it is the old ones we ought to support.

      If you mean really old ones like Netscape 4 and the like, don't you think
      they are best supported by giving them unstyled pages? If you want
      everything to *look* exactly the same in every existing browser, then it's
      questionable if there is any point at all in using CSS.