      capabilities lead me in my coding choices.

      From what I've gathered the debate is like the song, "you say Potato, I say
      Potado... let call the whole thing off." Use what you are comfortable with.

      Cheers,
      Corl
      _____

      From: ntb-html@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ntb-html@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Scott Fordin
      Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 11:54 AM
      To: ntb-html@yahoogroups.com

      Hi, Corl,

      It's encouraging -- and impressive -- that you take the time
      to research your tagging options, test your pages thoroughly,
      and keep abreast of the latest accessibility and technology
      standards. Well done!

      I hope I didn't come across as too pedantic in stating my
      positions on this debate. Coding and page design, as precise
      and technical as they can be, are also an art form and quasi-
      religion informed by personal habits, proclivities, thought
      processes, and styles. I certainly don't claim insight into
      all the advantages and limitations of one particular set of
      tags or styles over another. I do, however, stand by my
      <b>. I'm just a structural kind of nerd, I guess...

      Keep writing clean code!

      Best regards,

      Scott

      <http://www.webaim.org/discussion/mail_message.php?id=10071>