5731Re: [NH] Second Window feature

  • Debbie Doerrlamm
    Jan 17, 2007
      OK so how do I open a second instance of NTP??? no matter what I do
      it will not open a second.. I did manage to get Windows to tile
      horizontally 2 windows

      At 10:52 AM 1/17/2007, Don - HtmlFixIt.com said:
      >Chris Dart wrote:
      >> For Windows, Hold CTRL and select the windows your want to display -
      >no need to shut the others. However I think he is talking about the 2
      >windows in Notetab, this I do not know how to do but it would be useful!
      >>

      >> Chris Dart
      >> Mobile: +31 652 460 610
      >
      >I presume also that you mean two windows in notetab (shift+control+w).
      >The concept of tabs is always vertical I think. The only solution is
      >probably two instances of notetab running at the same time and you stack
      >them vertically using windows tiling.

      Regards,
      Debbie ^v^ ^o^ //\o/\\ ^o^ ^v^ Webmaster - System Admin

      webmaster@... (AOL, CS or AIM NailGdsss - MSN Nailgodess)
      WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY
      631-981-1273 fax 631-981-7557
      http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO