5592Re: Browsers Lost Their Backgound Colors

  • microc@bellsouth.net
    Aug 5, 2006
      Jody wrote:
      I hate to have to reload something like WinXP Media Center 2005
      and all the upgrades ....
      I just bought a Hewlett Packard laptop and discovered there are no system disks in the celophane bag.
      Will Microsoft send these to me on request? Or Helwett Packard? If so, where do I write?
      I want to be able to do a low level reformat if that ever becomes necessary.
      That happened to me once before with an older desktop computer.
      Thanks,
      Lew
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic