5583Re: [NH] Browsers Lost Backgound Colors

    Aug 4, 2006
      Hi Fay,

      >Have you, by any chance, changed from a CRT monitor to an LCD
      >flat screen? When I made that change soft background colours
      >disappeared.
      >Googling told me that many LCD monitors just have less colours,
      >so soft greys, for instance, simply don't show.
      >I changed back.

      Yes, I do have a flat screen LCD monitor on my laptop, but the
      background colors have been working fine in it. I know that for
      sure. Something has changed and it's not the web pages. They are
      sites I visit frequently like my own and Fookes Software.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic