5580Re: [NH] Browsers Lost Their Backgound Colors

    Aug 3, 2006
      Hi Jody,

      >My IE, IE shell browsers, Firefox, and maybe more seem to have
      >lost all the html background colors. I looked in Internet Options
      >to see if I used some sort of "Use my CSS" feature, but couldn't
      >find anything. One page I checked looked correct in Mozilla.
      >Anybody know where I can check to normal up?

      Not sure what you mean. Is it the background color of the browser itself
      (what you see when no page is loaded or no background color is specified
      for the page? Is it a certain page or certain pages? All pages?

      If it's the browser's own background color it's at Internet Options ->
      General tab -> Colors button in IE.