      From: hsavage
      To: ntb-html@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 5:55 PM
      Subject: Re: [NH] Missing Icon >view other browser

      Ed wrote:
      > The view other browser Icon is missing after removing NoteTab.ini and
      I have
      > filled in the addresses of view browser and view other browser. How
      do I
      > get my Icon back again along with several other missing Icons? I know I
      > could do a system restore but I do not want to do that. I have some
      other
      > things in place that that will be missing. Apps and programs. I would
      have
      > to reinstall these. I really do not want to do that.
      > Ed

      Ed,

      I warned you would lose all the many settings you had made. To get both
      browser icons back you have to go to View > Options > Toolbar. Go down
      the list and make sure 'View in Browser' and 'View other Browser' are
      checked, that will make both icons appear in the toolbar. You can
      change their location in the toolbar from the 'Toolbar' dialog also.

      ºvº
      06.05.11_17.25
      "Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?"
      hrs ø hsavage@...

      CSE HTML Validator Lite - it's free: http://home.earthlink.net/~5wink/dl/cselite652.exe