5453Re: [NH] forcing cursor to the top

  • hsavage
    Apr 5, 2006
      Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:

      > When I switch between docs the cursor always moves to the bottom.
      > Is there anyway to force it to the top or to the position of the
      previously
      > viewed doc?
      >
      > I am having to delete line of menu code and it means going from doc
      to doc
      > and always having to scroll back up to get to where I wanna go.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > -Mike

      Mike,

      This is an example 2 line clip to open successive files and to place the
      cursor at the same line as the previous file.

      If the saved row number is greater than the number of lines in the new
      file the cursor is placed on the last line.

      H="Open File To LineX"
      ^!Set %p_Line%=^$GetRow$
      ^!Open ^?{(T=O)Open Next File=^$GetPath(^**)$} /J=^%p_Line%

      ºvº
      06.04.05_16.48
      -Newspaper HeadLine...
      "British Left Waffles on Falkland Islands"
      hrs ø hsavage@...
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic