539Re: [NH] Form

    Jun 2, 2000
      Hi Grant,

      Thanks for the info in the other posts.

      I tried the following in my .dtd file with and without %Color;
      but Tidy still reports it. ???

      <!ATTLIST TABLE -- table element --
      <snip>
      bgcolor %Color; #IMPLIED -- background color for cells --
      bordercolorlight #IMPLIED -- bordercolor for IE tables --
      bordercolordark #IMPLIED -- bordercolor for IE tables --
      bordercolor #IMPLIED -- bordercolor for IE tables --

      <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//w3c//dtd HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "E:\NoteTab Pro\loose.dtd">

      Thanks!
      Jody

      Clean-Funnies: click and send...
      mailto:c-f@...?subject=Subscribe