5380Re: [NH] Photoshop scratch disks

  • sisterscape
    Jan 13, 2006
      I did designate a second hard drive as a scratch disk. My real
      question/concern is why it happened out of the blue after a year of
      perfect functioning when nothing was out of the ordinary. What
      triggered it? If there is an underlying cause, I want to address it.

      --- Ed <ebrown1927@...> wrote:

      > If you will go to help in Photoshop or go to the PS forums, there are
      > several, but they have some people on there who are smart mouth and
      > like to produce little flames. I am fortunate and I have two hard
      > drives both in Gigs in my computer, one of which that I seldom use
      > and I made it
      > the scratch disk and since then I have had not scratch disk problems.
      > The help in Photoshop will explain about the scratch disk area and
      > recommend that you use another drive.
      > Ed

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic