5276Re: [NH] latest version of tidy

  • Nigel Hall
    Nov 13, 2005
      Hi Greg,

      When I decided to download the file I was presented with a list of
      sources which I could download from. I downloaded the file, today,
      from a site in the UK, without any problem. Maybe it is a problem
      with the file at the particular site that you are downloading it from.

      Best wishes,
      Nigel

      --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Chapman" <greg@e...> wrote:

      > > If you look at the "Other Builds" section of the tidy.sourceforge.net
      > > page, you will notice a link labeled "Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP
      > > exe/lib/dll". This will take you to this page maintained by Cory
      Nelson:

      > > http://dev.int64.org/tidy.html
      >
      > Over the last few days I've been getting a corrupt download which only
      > delivers about 20k of the file. Is anyone else suffering in the
      same way?

      > Greg

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic