5268Re: [NH] latest version of tidy

  • Marcelo de Castro Bastos
    Nov 11, 2005
      On 11/11/2005 21:04, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV invited the wrath of
      the gods by saying:

      >At 05:19 PM 11/11/2005 , you wrote:
      >

      >>Mike,
      >>Tidy has been an open source project on Sourceforge for a couple of
      >>years now.
      >>Just look for the link to the Windows version.
      >>http://tidy.sourceforge.net/
      >>

      >I checked and it appears I have the latest version.
      >Thanks, Larry.
      >-Mike

      No, you don't, not if you are using an Oct 2004 version. I have been
      using a version dated 12 April 2005 for months.

      If you look at the "Other Builds" section of the tidy.sourceforge.net
      page, you will notice a link labeled "Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP
      exe/lib/dll". This will take you to this page maintained by Cory Nelson:

      http://dev.int64.org/tidy.html

      There, you can find a current build for Windows. The version available
      right now is dated November 6, 2005 -- less than a week old.

      Marcelo Bastos
      -=-=-
      ... Don't believe everything you hear or anything you say.
      * TagZilla 0.057
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic