5240Re: [NH] Search Entire Web Site for Keywords; Tools for it?

    Oct 4, 2005
      Hi Rudi,

      >> (I'm trying to study why sites get high search result listings
      >> for certain keywords, FYI. I know there are tips out there on
      >> how to do it, but I would like to actually survey sites myself
      >> to see what makes them so unique to get top search listings.)
      >
      >George W. Bush's bio and Michael Moore's website don't contain
      >the phrase "miserable failure" at all, but they're the 2 top
      >search results for that very phrase.
      >I think your approach might be slightly misleading therefore. ;-)

      LOL! Thanks! I won't get into the politics of the matter, unless
      you want to write me private email. <vbg>

      >A nice free tool for Google analysis is "Free Monitor for Google"
      ><http://www.cleverstat.com/>

      Thanks much! I did look at some sites manually and things just
      didn't make much sense compared to mine, but then I do not pay
      for keywords, etc.

      http://www.notetab.net
      http://www.fookes.us/aid4mail
      Fookes Software Yahoogroups: