5238Search Entire Web Site for Keywords; Tools for it?

    Oct 4, 2005
      Hi All,

      I'm asking the following question on this list, because it is
      HTML related, but please do not discuss any software, unless you
      re-post to the Off Topic list. TIA

      Are there utilities (free preferred ;) that will search a whole
      site for a keyword(s) and give at least the count? Count per page
      and total would be even more great! Thanks! I figure if anybody
      knows this it is you guys/gals. (I'm trying to study why sites
      get high search result listings for certain keywords, FYI. I know
      there are tips out there on how to do it, but I would like to
      actually survey sites myself to see what makes them so unique to
      get top search listings.)

      http://www.notetab.net
      http://www.fookes.us/aid4mail
      Fookes Software Yahoogroups: